Welcome to the M3 Link University Program! M3 Link is a web-based Hospitality Business Intelligence System that was made available for students in Hospitality and Tourism schools by M3 Accounting + Analytics in partnership with the University of South Florida Sarasota-Manatee.
The M3 Link university program may be integrated in the following courses:
- Lodging Management,
- Hospitality Revenue Management,
- Hospitality Strategic Management,
- Hospitality Business Inteligence,
- Hospitality Information Technology, and
- Other related courses.
The M3 Link University Program has been already implemented in more than 20 universities, including the University of South Florida, University of Florida, University of Central Florida, Northern Arizona University, and Missouri State University. The best part of using M3 Link in the classroom is that the software is web-based and does not require any installation on personal or classroom computers. Once the professor adopts the software to be used in a course, the students can start using the system immediately.
In other words, with a very small time investment, professors may introduce their students to a real-life hospitality application at no cost. M3 Link is a real hospitality business intelligence software which is used by about a thousand of hotels around the nation. Currently, the developed curriculum mainly focuses on developing an understanding of hotel metrics (e.g. ADR, Occupancy, RevPAR), hotel business analytical and critical thinking skills.
If you are interested in integrating the M3 Link University Program into your class, please follow these simple steps to subscribe to the program:
- Review the Assignments and corresponding Learning Objectives to learn more about the M3 Link University Program
- Watch a brief video introducing M3 Link and the M3 Link University Program
- Participate in one of our webinars, or watch a recording of a past webinar
- Email Dr. Katerina Berezina at [email protected] to sign up for the M3 Link University Program
- Receive M3 Link log-in for your class
- Integrate M3 Link in your course: include the M3 Link add-on into your syllabus and determine how many Assignments you will use in your class (You may include any number of assignments in any sequence, but we usually recommend to use the M3 Link Introduction assignment first)
- Begin the class
- Distribute the log-in credentials to the students in the class
- Assign the Assignments to be completed by the students.
If you would like to sign up for an individual online training session and M3 Link demonstration, please email Dr. Katerina Berezina at [email protected].